Saturday, November 27, 2021

Everyday, stand guard at the door of your mind!

 




It's so important now, more than ever, to stand guard at the door of our mind!

We live in a world full of bad news.  If we are not careful we will be consumed by all of it!

It's our job to make sure that we take in good news, things that make us feel good, things that make us happy, things that build us up, that motivate us and inspire us.

If we don't do it for ourselves, no one is going to do it.

My favorite book has this to say about how to manage our thoughts...

"Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart]." ~PHILIPPIANS 4:8

I often refer to this verse when I have trouble keeping my mind clean and positive.  I hope it helps you as well.

In my latest video I speak about what it is to Stand Guard At The Door Of Your Mind, how I go about doing that and how you can too!

So, if you're struggling with your mindset, I encourage you to check it out :)

Always wishing you Love, Peace, Prosperity and Many Blessings!

Monique Marie Bradford

~The WifeyMommyPreneur


No comments:

Post a Comment